July 3, 2007

Drastic Difference


For all of you who have known me awhile, you'll know that I've never really changed my long hair. I've had it long since 8th grade. Well...I finally did it! Yeah! I hope you're all so proud of me that I didn't chicken out this time. I said I was gonna make a radical change, but everyone laughed it off and thought I'd probably just do the color and a little trim like usual. Nope! I cut off over 12 inches and donated it to Locks of Love. I hope some little girl will be happy! I love it and I feel so free without that mop!

3 comments:

Greg and Niki said...

oh my gosh!! you look awesome! I love it so much!!!

Britany said...

SOOOOO cute! I bet it feels so light and cool for summer.

Greg and Niki said...

Hey Mel!
I am in Riverton but I don't have your phone number to call and bring your dresses by. I go home tomorrow. Call me in the AM and I can swing them by. 480.235.6343
Thanks,
Niki