July 25, 2008

First time

Well there's a first time for everything and I (Brad) decided to get in on this whole blog thing. I hacked into my wife's blog so hopefully she is ok with me adding a post for our family. I also added the link to get to her photography blog so go check that out as well. She is doing awesome in photography and did a fun little blog with some of the pictures she has been taking recently.

Other then that I just wanted to let my wife know how much I love her and what a great wife and mother she is. Thanks for all that you do for our family!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is such a cute post! Ryan won't touch our blog, yet he is always making sure that I have updated it...curious.

Lish or Coors said...

Hey guys.........I found your blog somehow......I can't even remember how now. Mel........I had no idea you were even into photography. Looks like you do a great job though and I'm excited to be able to check in on you guys thru your blog now!! :)

Tara said...

Great job with the twins today. I think that we got some good ones amist the chaos. Thank your cute dad for helping out. Too bad Sam and Tess couldn't keep eachother busy! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Love,
Tara

Melanie said...

Brad,
Wow!That was a good surprise at 3:30 in the morning here at work. Oh how I love you and the thoughtful things you do! You're my greatest cheerleader and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have even pursued my photography hobby.For those of you who don't know, Brad bought the camera and encouraged me to keep learning because he knew how much I loved it.He has gently nudged me along to make it a small business.Thanks, Sweetie!It's definitely been worth it. Love you!

Sonya said...

Ah! I wish Mitch could figure out how to blog! That is cute Brad! Thanks for adding Mel's link!