August 21, 2008

Guess What!?

Mel is Pregnant again!!! We are so excited to have the next one on the way!! If only it didn't take so long, especially since Mel is already gettin way sick. We actually found out a little while ago that Mel is pregnant but Mel wanted to hold off on telling everyone until we had the first ultra sound to make sure everything was ok with the baby. Mel is about 8 weeks along now so the reason she already got an ultra sound was because she is doing a study about miscarriages. It was fun to go see the ultra sound and be able to hear the babies heart beat already. Tess went with us and she kept on saying "Baby goes, bump, bump, bump, bump," after she had the chance to hear the heart beat. Tess is quite the character and always makes us laugh!! Well for now that's all I got but I just wanted to let everyone know.

16 comments:

Britany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!

Sandie said...

Congrats! Sad to hear you're already getting sick. That is so not fun!!

Am-Biance said...

Congrats Mel!!! Wishing you all the best... :)

Beth and Shilo said...

Congrats you guys. That was the news I was talking about in my last comment. We are so excited for you guys.

Kami said...

Yay Mel!! I am so happy for you guys...sorry to hear you are so sick though. Not fun. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

Congrats! Thanks for checking out my blog Brad. It has been a long time. Looks like everything is going well for you and your family. How's your parents and siblings? I will tell my Mom you said hi I don't talk to my Dad anymore.

Camie Carson Buckwalter

Amber said...

I am SOOO excited for you! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Sonya said...

Tess was here today and she told me what the baby says! She is so cute!

Congrats again!

Amber said...

So happy for you!! Sorry about the sick thing though. love & miss you.

Tara said...

Congrats...again! Let me know if you need anything.

Lisa said...

Congrats to all of you. I hate to hear that you are sick--I hate to hear anything about pregnancy sickness, it gives me nightmares. Tess is not a baby anymore!! She's cute--looks like both of you. Sorry we didn't get to see you too. We'll be back around Christmas, we'll have to make sure we see you this time. And I like your photography, Melanie. Good luck. And I never got to tell you guys how much we appreciated you being at the sealing. Thank you.

Jill and Preston said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Shantel Palmer said...

Congratulations! Heidi told me the news and that you aren't feeling well. I'm so sorry and can completely relate. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Stef said...

Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon Mel! I have some "Sea Bands" that helped me with morning sickness, if you want to borrow them let me know!

Lish or Coors said...

CONGRATS you guys.......that is so exciting!!

meinlebeninhoyerswerda said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Wann soll das Baby kommen??? Ich freue mich fuer euch.
Marita