January 28, 2010

Project 365

Along with my other 2010 goals (more about those later), I have taken on a challenge to take a picture every day this year. Wow...this will really help me to get my camera out and take pictures of our everyday events. I will be sharing them on my blog and on Flickr. It's been fun, but sometimes interesting trying to figure out what to take a picture of besides the girls (they are so cute!). Winter keeps me limited. I've also realized that some days it's hard to narrow it down to one picture because they don't always tell the whole story of our day. Hope you enjoy!

Here is a Flickr guest pass link to check out my photos.







4 comments:

LeShel said...

i love the pics of your girls. They are adorable so I think 365 pics of them would be just fine!

The Kleins said...

How fun! Keep it up. I'll enjoy looking at them.

Amber said...

I love this idea. And your shots thus far are so fun to look at!

Alyson said...

Yay! So good to see activity on your blog again. I cannot BELIEVE how big the girls are! Are you kidding me?!?! So cute! Kate's chubby legs?!?! I want to pinch them! And Tess is such a big girl now! WOW! How did this all happen? You look great too. :) I'm excited to get a daily sneak peek into your life.