September 4, 2007

Labor Day--Hooray!


What a fun, realxing weekend! Brad, Tess, and I went to the cabin in the Uintahs for the weekend with both of our parents. We got caught in a very cold thundershower while on the four-wheelers and got completely soaked and muddy! That's a memory! We had a nice time seeing the beautiful scenery and watching The Office and the U.S. Open. (Go Roddick!) On Monday, our small little family took a long hike up Bell Canyon to a beautiful waterfall and gorgeous overlook. It was definitely more difficult with Tess on our backs, but totally worth it. She got to take a nap in her pack while we worked our butts off! Lucky her! We ended the day with a swim to cool off and watched a movie with friends! As you can see, we were all tuckered out, especially Tess. I love long weekends together!

6 comments:

Alyson said...

woohoo! i love your blog! i love the polka dots especially! you'll have to let me know where you found the template. so cute! great job!

Tara said...

Alyssa tells me all the time the next vacation we are going on is to the cabin, "Right, Mom?" So we need to plan another trip.

Jess Perry said...

Okay, I absolutely love your blog. This is jess perry by the way. How did you do your template. You have to let me know. Well give me a call and let's get together for playtime with the girls!! jessperry.blogspot.com

Greg and Niki said...

Ok Woman! Labor day was... forever ago! I need to see more pix of that darling little girl of yours. AND, your dresses are still at Greg's mom's house. Let me know if you need to address again.
Thanks,
Nik

Jill and Preston said...

I am tagging you. Go to my blog to see what that means.
PS You need to update anyway!!!

Emily-Hazel said...

I'm so happy to find high school friends! Do you remember me Emily (Trulson). I'd love to keep in touch!