May 6, 2008

Sweet Reunion


This is my friend, Marita, from Germany.  She has been visiting for a few weeks and I was so fortunate to see her twice, this time at Village Inn (her favorite breakfast place). I taught her in the first city on my mission and have been friends with her ever since.  She is quite a woman and German through and through. Her story: She was an atheist, like most people in Eastern Germany.  Her daughter joined the church as an exchange student here in Springville.  That's what got her interested.  After many years of meeting with missionaries and learning the Gospel (well, sometimes she would teach us discussions or lessons) she was baptized.  She is truly a treasure in my life and always brings a different perspective or idea to the table.  Marita, ich hab dich so lieb!  

No comments: