November 15, 2008

Thanks Brad!

Normally, I wouldn't do this because I've been known to make fun of those blog posts that go on and on about how great someone's husband is.  But, I just had to publicly tell Brad thanks, especially for the past 5 months of me being pregnant.  He works so hard, keeps up the yard and house, and works on the basement in his spare time. Not only does he do all the regular man duties, but he cleans, cooks, irons, helps with laundry, takes care of our dog and child, and he BLOGS. Aren't I supposed to be doing all that? Sometimes I feel like a pretty sorry excuse for a wife because I can't even do my share of the work, but I know it will always be a little of give and take.  Thanks Brad for all you do!  Love this picture of you and Tess!


5 comments:

Connie said...

That is a tender picture. I sure miss you - I would love to meet Tess and to think you're having another! Congratulations. You are a cute mom.

LeShel said...

I just tagged you! Check out my blog for details.

Lish or Coors said...

That picture is pretty precious.....how could you not post it?

Heather said...

Very cute. I think it is so adorable to your sweet heart cuddle with something you hold so dear to your heart!

LeShel said...

Okay so how's the baby coming?? I'm sure you're super busy and super tired. Hope everything is going well. Take care