November 13, 2008

We're Pretty Sure

Well Mel worked again and checked to see what the sex of the baby was again. She is 98% sure that it is a girl. I'm really hoping that it's a girl because if it's a boy then he must not have much down there, if you know what I mean. It won't be any good for his self esteem if he has to get made fun of by his family and friends for the rest of his life because we couldn't spot anything on the ultrasound after looking numerous times. Sounds like a good old Adam Sandler movie to me where the kid always gets made fun of for the size of his manhood.


This has nothing to do with this post but I had to put this picture up. Isn't my daughter FREAKING CUTE!!

4 comments:

Brooke Franco said...

Is dad speaking from experience or something??? (By the way Brooke is making sure that I state this is Jeremy making this comment) ;)

The Kleins said...

freaking cute! I love that jacket. A dad and his daughter definitely have a special bond.

RockinRhoades said...

It looked like a girl to me and I can't believe how big Tess is getting!

Sonya said...

love this pic! you take amazing pictures!