February 11, 2008

Self-Portrait Tuesday (SPT)/ "Love, Me"

I ran across this idea as I was blog surfing. I think it makes me reflect a little, be willing to share pictures of myself, and gives me something to write about on my blog. Check it out here.
What will you do for yourself this valentine's day?

Well, I sometimes profess to be a scrapbooker, but the truth is that I get more frustration and feelings of being overwhelmed than I do enjoyment. Despite that, I do want to have my pictures and life in scrapbooks. So, for Valentines I made Brad (and really it's for me too) a scrapbook with all the reasons I love him! It ended up being pretty cute and I hope he enjoys reading it! I'm glad I'll have it to read in later years and my kids will see that, although I yell at their dad quite often, I really do love him with all my heart! Check it out!

Valentines Book

No comments: