February 11, 2008

{Tess & Memory Monday}

I thought I should post some more recent pictures of Tess. She rarely holds still enough for me to even snap a picture. She's got the cutest head full of curls! I know it looks like I never do her hair, but I promise it's done for at least 5 minutes a day until she can get her hands on it. I love the rag-a-muffin look, though. Here are a few of my recent favorites:

and {MEMORY MONDAY}
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR MOTHER'S WEDDING?
I know my mom married my dad on the shore of Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park wearing a sexy summer dress. My grandparents and a preacher were in attendance. They cut and ate their wedding cake at the lodge where strangers helped them celebrate. This is so like my parents. They are always spontaneous and go on trips never knowing where they'll end up. I love them for that!

No comments: